Strategic Business Planning
We can assist you with strategic business planning for your organization. Whether serving as a consultant to the process, a coach to help gather information and streamline the process, or as a facilitator for the planning process, at HHL Group, Inc. we understand the importance of having a sound logical business plan.
We will help you prepare your strategic plan through the following:
- Create a statement of vision or mission for the business
- Conduct an assessment analysis of historical dimensions and future prospects
- Formulate measurable goals and objectives
- Determine strategies and tactics to attain critical objectives
- Assist in documentation of the plan
- Monitor the set plan to provide effective implementation
Mergers, Acquisitions, Divestitures
At HHL Group, Inc. we can assist you in preparing your company for sale, identifying and screening possible buyers, reviewing tax considerations, thus maximizing your net return. If you are considering a merger or acquisition we can help you complete your desired transaction.
We will assist you in:
- Reviewing goals and objectives in setting acquisition or sale criteria
- Identifying potential acquisition targets or strategic buyers
- Assistance in negotiating the price, terms and other provisions
- Planning the financing for the acquisition, including commercial, private and mezzanine sources
- Tax planning strategies, including purchase price allocations and deal structure
- Maximizing cash flow by minimizing tax consequences
Lending and Capital Formation
At HHL Group, Inc. we will assist you in seeking debt financing for a variety of business purposes from a broad range of lending sources.
Our expertise and experience in working with closely held businesses enables us to provide you with assistance in obtaining your desired funding. We can assess your financing needs, whether for working capital purposes, capital expansion, acquisition financing or capital restructuring.
We will assess the feasibility of various financing options—whether commercial term debt, revolving lines of credit, equipment leases, asset-based lending facilities or other creative solutions. We will identify potential credit sources, both locally and nationally. We will assist you in developing a sound, concise loan request package based upon our understanding of the prospective lender’s credit requirements. We will help you analyze financing proposals to ensure that they meet your business objectives, and help select the appropriate source.